Saturday 25 November 2006

post three

After I finished writing my last post on Thursday, I spent some time with one of flatmates, HT, talking to an old school friend from Venezuela. AT now lives in Leeds with her fiancé, but is hoping to come and visit us around Christmas time. I would sincerely love for that to happen.

About thirty minutes later however, HT walked in on me and my boyfriend JB in a very compromising position. I will never forget the look of pure horror that flashed across her face.

Yesterday was less exciting however. The exam I had was more difficult than I expected, although most of the beginners students left before myself and the rest of the advanced students, so maybe that says something. Before the exam I sat in the pub nearest the university with my girlfriend CJ, with HP joining us around an hour later, discussing spanish lecturers, french lecturers, travelling next year, and doing some revision.

Last night my flatmates JB, HP, HT and PJ went to the student union main bar to support one of our friends DJing there. Unfortunately, they put him on first, and in a tiny little side room, so there was no one else there listening to him. He was certainly a lot better than the girl that followed him.

One thing that got me were the strobe lights. They make me feel extremely weak and dizzy, and give me a terrible headache, so we left at around one am.

I am now staring out of the window overlooking my town, thinking that today is going to be a very grey day.

No comments: