Thursday 21 February 2008

accident prone

I must be the most accident prone person in all of Europe.

Last summer I smashed up my car overtaking a tractor and nearly killed myself in the process.

A few weeks ago, I took a tumble down the stairs and spent an afternoon in Casualty having my ankle x-rayed.

Two days ago, I fell up a set of concrete stairs in front of my lecture hall and a group of very hot Spanish boys, and my knee is now purple.

Today I have a horrible cold from being stuck outside in the torrential storms (yes, torrential storms in southern Spain!) made worse from the fact that last summer i punctured one of my lungs.

Booooo!

2 comments:

jfhkugasd said...

You really should never get out of bed. :0)

une anglaise, aka 'Jim' said...

haha, I think someone should just put me out of my misery!! Still smiling though! :)