Monday 30 April 2007

post twenty two - life's a beach

How brilliant was the weather this weekend?
Even in usually rainy Wales the sun shone constantly, so a big group of us headed onto Ynys Mon (Anglesey for the English amongst us) for a BBQ on the beach. We stayed there until well into the night, and it didn't really get cold at all.



... and I bought a date along... :-) .... which was great being in a big group of friends, kept it informal enough, and I did feel brave enough to jump on his back when we went swimming in the sea... and he didn't drop me!

... until I said 'put me down'...

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too! x

3 comments:

jfhkugasd said...

Well done you! Not only for getting a date, but going in the sea in North Wales, in April!

You mad thing!

une anglaise, aka 'Jim' said...

... and being entirely submerged!

I would like to say it's because I'm hard, but, I'm actually a complete pansy!

But these things have to be done!

Eliza said...

that is really brave!!

so how did the date go then? any gossip??