Monday 5 February 2007

post thirteen

This has been another bad week.

He has now finished with the new girl, and wants to get back with me. Except I don't want him back. Every time I tell him no, he goes running back to her. I wish he would bloody well stay there.

On Wednesday I got back from a lecture to find my room (which doesn't have a lock on it for health and safety reasons - landlord) turned upside down. Every card, letter, present, photgraph, everything we ever shared was strewn all over the place.

That same night, I got back from the club (see previous post, he decided not to go thank god) to find him in my bed. Then he wouldn't leave. Only to leave after an hour and then come back 5 minutes later and GET INTO BED WITH ME!

Now, every time I 'have a go' at him, I 'make him go depressed and feel suicidal'.

I'm sorry that he feels like this (if he honestly does) but I haven't done that, this whole situation is completely his doing. It's the guilt trips that are getting on my nerves now.

I am looking for alternative accommodation, as he won't. the Bugger.

4 comments:

Janejill said...

Hi - Ijust want to say that I think you are so strong and wise too; just keep on turning him away and I know you will never regret it. I wish I had had your wisdom many years ago! Still I can learn. You WIll meet a genuine real man, just get ready for it...

une anglaise, aka 'Jim' said...

Thank you!

It is nice to hear words of encouragement - I just can't believe how many girls find or have found themselves in the same position as me!

and hopefully I will find him soon, so watch this space...

jfhkugasd said...

Hello there, I think you are much better off without your ex. He sounds like a very mixed up individual. Go out and live your life, don't let him make you feel guilty. It's his own fault that he is in this situation. Stay strong and happy!

une anglaise, aka 'Jim' said...

Thanks Rebecca!

I do feel a lot better off without him, and even better knowing I'm going out tonight dressed as a playboy bunny.

Should make for an interesting night! :-)