Friday 19 January 2007

post eleven - saturday blues

This has been a hideous week.

Still living with someone who breaks your heart and leaves for for someone else is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I can't leave this house, as I don't want to still have to pay the rent for somewhere I don't live, and he refuses to leave. One thing he did say to me though is that he would never bring her back here. He promised me.
Except that last night he broke this promise, and possibly his bed frame. She was obviously faking.

Still, on the bright side, I have a mighty army of friends around me who I can call upon should I need them. And this week, they have proved their worth many times over. I only hope that soon I shall be able to repay them.

And its also good to hear that I'm not the only one who has to deal with things like this. Its very tough at the moment, but I know I'm not alone. In fact, the primary reason I write this blog is as an outlet for everything that goes on in my head. To see something written down makes it easier to understand somehow!

4 comments:

Han said...

I can't believe he brought her back to yours. What a complete asshole. Obviously not someone you should have been with anyway!!

une anglaise, aka 'Jim' said...

I know. My current feeling is that she's welcome to him.

unfortunately, they were both out in the union bar last night... I had one too many... it got messy.

On the bright side, I DID get an email from his MUM saying what an asshole he was, nd if his mum says it, then it must be true.

Moi said...

WHY ARE MEN SO SHIT?! What a total dick head!!! And you’re right if even his own mother thinks he is an asshole that says a hell of a lot.

You are not alone. MY boyf of two years dumped me for another girl. That was three months ago and although it’s been HELL, it DOES get easier, you just have to ride out the storm with as much dignity as possible.

And Han's right anyone who can treat you like that just aren't worth it, you deserve much more.

une anglaise, aka 'Jim' said...

I'm hoping it will get better... unfortunately I can't see the light at the moment!

May have to do another update in a bit...